Friday 30 October 2015

Worship Mash Up

My next post was going to be a set list of worship songs that I felt led to writing down and referencing. I meditated in the presence of God and felt a wave of peace over me with songs playing in my heart.
I went to find this list with my bible notes today and it's not to be seen. After further thought and silent prayer I feel I am not meant to share that with you, for now anyway.
Instead I've got something a little more creative.
I was scrolling through Facebook to find out what my friends had been up to and I stumbled across a mash up, from 'Us - The Duo', of 2014 hits. This got me wondering if there were any worship mash ups out there. To my surprise there are loads. I mean LOADS.
The first one that I would like to share with you is a worship medley posted by Terry McCaskill. Himself, his brother and their niece 
Worship Medley!
*I do not own any of the content I am sharing*
The next one was a medley that I put together with three friends: Emma, Beth and Sarah. Emma and myself chose the songs and worked out an order for them to work acoustically. We ran out of time over our weekend away to record our own sound - maybe one day! So Beth, Sarah and myself mashed together Rend Collective's tracks and put some videos over the top - showing joy, joy and more joy.
Rend Mash Up:
Video copyright - AW + Friends. Music copyright - relevant Rend associates.
Have you ever tried to mash up two or more songs? How did it go?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment