Sunday 1 January 2017

The Adventures of 2016...

At the start of the year I wrote myself an adventure list. I started out with 7 items on my list, leaving room for a couple of spontaneous things to add throughout the year. Here's what I started with, nothing too fancy:

- Drive to nowhere in particular
- Make waffles
- Go camping lots
- Go to Mexico
- Spontaneous holiday
- Build a snowman
- Climb a tree

I quickly ticked make waffles off the list, more than once! 


In Easter, we made it to Mexico!


By May we were camping again! This time, at BCDO!


Then the Summer came and I could add a couple of things to my list...

Swim in a lake!


... and swim in the sea at midnight!


A couple of months passed before I spent an evening with Beverley driving to nowhere in particular!


It reached NYE before I could tick off climb a tree and build a snowman!
I may have cheated the system slightly by only climbing a foot and a half because 'the tree was slimy' and by using artificial snow for my snowman (we got no snow this year!) but it was fun none the less.



I have half-stamped spontaneous holiday. Here are a few of the lovely things that almost qualified for the title!

A surprise day trip to London thanks to Emma!!


A spontaneous trip to the beach to chase a rainbow!


A roadtrip or three to Essex!


A few days in Liverpool!


and a sudden Christmas in France!



All in all it's been a rocky year but one full of great memories!



Here's to the adventures of 2017!
Amy xo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment