Friday 1 January 2016

A Year for Adventure and Discovery!

// 2016 // is here and I am so excited! 
I'm excited for the adventures we will all stumble across, the opportunities we will embrace, the journeys we will travel. I'm excited for the paths which will cross, the connections that will be made, and the love that will be felt! Ah!

How do you feel about 'New Year Resolutions'? They are popular tradition in the UK: setting fresh new goals with the 'clean slate' that a new year brings. 
I'm not too keen. The past few years I have set 'learn to play guitar' as one of my resolutions, and never succeeded. In 2015 I didn't set any goals, and on September, 27, 2015 I started to learn guitar. I could play over 20 songs before the year was up. Ironic, really.

So, rather than set yourself up for failure, why not get creative?
This year my idea is to have an Adventure List.
Some things already on my list are:
|| Hire a metal detector and use it on a beach || Go on a road trip || Walk to nowhere in particular ||
I'm thinking of creating a tab here on this site for my Adventure List. At the moment the list is very short. I don't want to overwhelm myself.

What are some of the things you'd like to do in 2016? Comment below, I'd love to know! Maybe I'd even like to do the same!

I've added my Instagram feed to the side of my blog, I've sort of started blogging on there too, adventure memories!

Happy New Year!

God bless,
Amy

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment